What you do after you submit a scholarship is just as important as what you do before. In this video, you’ll learn how to spot what’s working and what’s not to make your winning adjustments.
What You’ll Learn
- The “T.M.A. Ninja Tactic” that made the difference in my scholarship success and failure.
- Insight to aid you or your family that you’re doing the right things.
- Tactics you can use to assess your overall progress that ensures you’re moving in the best direction.
The Rapid Results Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: What to Do Before You Submit Your Scholarship: The 3 Most Important Questions to Ask Before You Submit Any Scholarship Application
- What’s Next? The Truth Behind the Scholarship Selection Process: Why You Did or Didn’t Win and What to Do Moving Forward
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)