Students often run out of money because they don’t properly utilize their family. This video shows you exactly how your family influences your Scholarship Profile and why it is ALWAYS the best place to start when working on scholarships.
What You’ll Learn
- How regardless of race, ethnicity, and finances, your family dictates how you find and apply for scholarships.
- Five places to start when using your family in the scholarship process.
- Key questions about your family that influence the way you present yourself in your scholarship essays and interviews.
The Profile Boosters Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: Developing Your Scholarship Profile: The One Thing You MUST Have to Earn Scholarships
- What’s Next? Profile Booster #2: Academics: How Your Academics Influence Your Scholarship System
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)