A scholarship roadmap will lay the foundation for you and your family’s scholarship journey. It can be an extremely frustrating, overwhelming, and stressful ride if you have no clear direction on where you’re headed or how to get there.
This module covers the things I did (and would have done differently) during my scholarship process. While I did end up earning well over $100,000 in scholarships, I would’ve earned even more had I known these things when I first started. Use my experience to save time and money.
What You’ll Learn in the Scholarship Roadmap Module
- The 10 Characteristics of a Scholarship Winner: AKA “The Semester-After-Semester Scholarship System”
- Scholarships 101: What Scholarships Are and Aren’t, Plus Everything Else You Need to Know
- Scholarship Mistakes That Cost You Thousands: Ways to Make Sure You’re Not Losing Scholarship Money
- Why Students Run Out of Scholarship Money: 5 Keys to Lower Your Chances of Depending on Student Loans
- Building Your Winning Scholarship Team: How to Create a Team That Increases Your Chances
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)