Too many students are taking out student loans because they fail to notice the importance of these critical scholarship pieces. Protect yourself and your family by uncovering your overall scholarship plan, system, and strategy.
What You’ll Learn
- The 5 things that cause students and their families to quit applying for scholarships.
- Reasons your family (and sometimes friends) can hurt instead of help you throughout the scholarship process.
- Why commitment and dedication alone won’t mean you’ll win scholarships.
The Scholarship Roadmap Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: Scholarship Mistakes That Cost You Thousands: Ways to Make Sure You’re Not Losing Scholarship Money
- What’s Next? Building Your Winning Scholarship Team: How to Create a Team That Increases Your Chances
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)