A lot of families are going about scholarships all wrong. You can’t afford to make those same mistakes throughout your scholarship journey.
This video will make sure you’re not losing scholarship money that could be used to pay for tuition, fees, books, and any other college expenses you may incur.
What You’ll Learn
- The 3 scholarship mistakes that cost families thousands of dollars.
- Why using the same scholarship essay is a bad idea and what to do instead.
- Ways to avoid becoming overwhelmed by all of the scholarship information that you hear and learn from teachers, counselors, or online.
The Scholarship Roadmap Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: [Part 4 of 4] Scholarships 101 – Core Principle 3: What Scholarships Are and Aren’t, Plus Everything Else You Need to Know
- What’s Next? Why Students Run Out of Scholarship Money: 5 Keys to Lower Your Chances of Depending on Student Loans
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)