If you’re using the exact same scholarship system as everyone else, it hurts your chances of winning. By identifying what makes you unique, you’ll see how these things influence the way you find and apply for scholarships all year round.
Seriously, you and your family need to create something that cannot be duplicated by anyone else. The only way to do this is by creating a Scholarship Profile. Each family has one, but it’s up to you to use it.
What You’ll Learn in the Profile Boosters Module
- Developing Your Scholarship Profile: The One Thing You MUST Have to Earn Scholarships
- Profile Booster #1: Family: Why Your Family Is the Best Place to Start Your Scholarship Profile
- Profile Booster #2: Academics: How Your Academics Influence Your Scholarship System
- Profile Booster #3: Career: Ways Your Future Career Impacts Finding and Applying for Scholarships
- Profile Booster #4: Activity: What Your Activities Outside of the Classroom Mean for You as an Applicant
- Profile Booster #5: Essence: How Your Personality, Beliefs, and Values Create Scholarship Opportunities
- Updating Your Scholarship Profile: Tips to Keep Your Scholarship Profile Competitive
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)