You or your student’s current academics and academic goals play a part in your scholarship search and application techniques. I see students leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table because they don’t realize the significance of their current or future major; I don’t want to see you do the same.
What You’ll Learn
- The easiest ways to find scholarships based on your major and/or minor.
- Why although high grades can relieve some of your stress, you can still earn scholarships without a high GPA or great test scores.
- An insider’s search secret that exponentially increases your eligibility.
- Scholarship match tactics that make it easy to identify which scholarships you should apply for and those that are a waste of time.
The Profile Boosters Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: Profile Booster #1: Family: Why Your Family Is the Best Place to Start Your Scholarship Profile
- What’s Next? Profile Booster #3: Career: Ways Your Future Career Impacts Finding and Applying for Scholarships
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)