If you and your family are unsure about what you’re supposed to be doing in the scholarship process, you’ll never know what true scholarship success is and how to achieve it.
This scholarship crash course over the basics will help you recognize the different types of scholarships you should be considering to pay for college.
What You’ll Learn
- Why the traditional definition of scholarships lands students in debt.
- The real definition of scholarships that’s helped me earn over $100,000 in scholarships and graduate debt-free.
- The one scholarship opportunity that students overlook all the time.
The Scholarship Roadmap Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: The 10 Characteristics of a Scholarship Winner: AKA “The Semester-After-Semester Scholarship System”
- What’s Next? [Part 2 of 4] Scholarships 101 – Core Principle 1: What Scholarships Are and Aren’t, Plus Everything Else You Need to Know
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)