If your goal is to earn scholarships to pay for college but you don’t know where to start, this page is for you.
Our goal is simple: To have real and honest conversations about paying for college.
It’s time to pull back the curtain and reveal what scholarship winners do so that you can have the same success. Whether you’re a parent trying to find the latest scholarship information, a student in the middle of senior year, already attending college, or an educational professional looking for tips to share with your families – we’ve got you covered. (See some of the colleges our students attend by clicking here.)
The Real Definition of Scholarships…what they’ve told you is wrong.
The Traditional Definition of Scholarships as defined by Google (Counselors, Teachers, and Everybody Else):
Having a plan to pay for college requires that your family begins to examine scholarships outside of this dated viewpoint; it’s what’s causing students to graduate with thousands in student debt. Instead, begin to shift your thinking to see scholarships this way…
The Scholarship Informer Definition:
In other words, everything you do can positively influence your scholarship chances.
Who runs this site? Where does this information come from? Why should we listen to you?
Scholarship Informer is a resource run by me, Gabrielle McCormick, to teach you how I earned over $150,000 in college scholarships and graduated from college DEBT-FREE. The same strategies I used for my undergraduate degree were used for my MBA, and now my doctorate degree.
This information comes from my own personal experience which includes my work with students from across the country. Our students have attended a few notable colleges such as Texas A&M University, Arizona State University, Seton Hall University, and Penn State University. There’s not a degree plan we haven’t seen; but most importantly, they’ve earned scholarships ranging from $500 to a “full ride”.
Our Most Popular Scholarship Resources
- View Our Scholarship Database of Upcoming 2017-2018 Scholarships (Updated Daily, No Sign Up Required!)
- Watch the FREE Scholarship Fast Track Videos that cover everything from finding to applying for scholarships!
Helpful Scholarship Links
Paying for College
- Why I Believe Your Family Can Win Scholarships
- How to Stop Being Stressed About Scholarships
- Financial Aid: 20 Questions You Should Be Asking
- When Should You Start Looking for Scholarships
- How Many Scholarships Should You Be Applying For?
- 25 Motivational Quotes to Inspire Your Scholarship Journey
- How to Spot and Avoid the Most Common Scholarship Scams
- How to Find Scholarships You Qualify for in Minutes
- Find More Scholarships By Doing This One Thing
- How to Determine the Best Scholarship Search Engines to Use
- National Scholarships: Are they worth it?
Applying for Scholarships
- A Quick and Easy Scholarship Plan for Busy Students and Families
- The 16 Most Popular Scholarship Essay and Application Questions
- The Quickest and Easiest Ways to Find Scholarship Essay Inspiration
- How to Stand Out in Your Scholarship Essays
- Using Your Homework and Assignments for Scholarships
- Writer’s Block: 8 Ways to Get Your Scholarship Essay Done Fast
- Why The Scholarship Committee Hated Your Essay
Get Your Scholarship Questions Answered
- Schedule a FREE Scholarship Blueprint Strategy Session with a Scholarship Coach
- View the Scholarship Answer Vault
- Join One of Our Free Scholarship Groups
- Become a Member of Scholarship EDGE (Limited to 300 Families)
- Access Our College Scholarship Organizer and Planner Pack
- Use Our Scholarship Shortcuts in the Scholarship Success Toolkit
Get Started the Smart Way
As I discover new scholarship tips, methods, and information, I plan on sharing them with serious students, parents, and education professions. I’d love for you to be someone I share my scholarship insights and guidance with moving forward.
The content in these emails will be exclusive. You won’t be able to find it freely on our website because I believe it’s important to reward commitment… especially the type of commitment you’ll need to earn scholarships.
I Appreciate You!
I am here to guide you, but most importantly to help you as a friend.
I want to hear your stories. I want to know if there are other ways I can help you. I want us to fight the war on student debt and loans together. We’ll make college affordable by doing things in such a way that others will have to take notice.
Even though I’m a doctoral student running this site, I do my best to personally respond to every email. I do this because I want you to know that if a girl from a small country town can do this, so can you. If you need something, please reach out so I can support you.