In Part 1 of “Write Winning Scholarship Essays” you’ll learn how to tell your story. Because everyone has a story, but telling that story to win scholarships requires a connection between the applicant and committee.
What You’ll Learn
- Determine what makes your story unique and different from everyone else.
- The “Timeline Activity” that identifies key committee connecting points.
- What The Lion King can teach you about writing a winning scholarship essay.
The Application Accelerators Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: How to Create a Winning Scholarship Application: The Purpose of Scholarship Applications and Supplemental Information
- What’s Next? [Part 2 of 2] Write Winning Scholarship Essays: How to Tell Your Story to Connect with Any Scholarship Committee
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)