In Part 2 of “Write Winning Scholarship Essays” you’ll learn how scholarship winners separate themselves and rise to the top.
What You’ll Learn
- The winning difference between a “Tell Me Story” and “Show Me Story”.
- Three questions to ask yourself to create a captivating essay the committee can’t put down.
- My winning “High-Low-High” and “Low-High-Low-High” Writing Methods. (I use these formulas daily in submitting my own scholarships and when working with families.)
The Application Accelerators Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: [Part 1 of 2] Write Winning Scholarship Essays: How to Tell Your Story to Connect with Any Scholarship Committee
- What’s Next? Rules for Scholarship Recommendation Letters: The Keys to Receiving the Best Recommendation Letters to Give You an Advantage
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)