From essays, recommendation letters, lists of achievements, resumes, and interviews, you or your student will stand out by figuring out the real purpose of the scholarship application and supplemental information.
What You’ll Learn
- The new and traditional types of scholarship applications you’ll find.
- How the scholarship committee selects a scholarship winner.
- Seven winning qualities committees look for in applicants.
The Application Accelerators Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- What’s Next? [Part 1 of 2] Write Winning Scholarship Essays: How to Tell Your Story to Connect with Any Scholarship Committee
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)