A Scholarship Profile is your navigation for finding and applying for scholarships. Ultimately, it’s the one thing you MUST have to earn scholarships.
Without it, you’re missing valuable scholarship opportunities, overlooking your best fit scholarships, and wasting a lot of time.
What You’ll Learn
- What a Scholarship Profile is, why it’s necessary, and where it comes from.
- How your Scholarship Profile is different from all of your competitors.
- The one thing that messes up a student’s Scholarship Profile, keeping them from finding and applying for all of the scholarships they’re eligible for.
The Profile Boosters Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- What’s Next? Profile Booster #1: Family: Why Your Family Is the Best Place to Start Your Scholarship Profile
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)