Getting 1-on-1 Help FAQs
Do I need a Scholarship Coach?
No. You can continue to figure it out by yourself, and the information in our Scholarship Fast Track will help you do just that. With videos to watch and activities to complete, there’s plenty to learn and do on your own time.
But just as a tutor may help with specific subjects like physics or advanced calculus, a Scholarship Coach can help you reach your scholarship goals faster. A coach is meant to help you navigate the process as quickly as possible by ensuring that you’re on the track that’s best for you.
How can I work with a Scholarship Coach?
We provide multiple options for students and their families to work with a Scholarship Coach.
Depending on the type of assistance you need, we can help you with finding scholarships, completing scholarship applications, preparing for scholarship interviews, and/or other parts of the scholarship process.
To find out more about how our programs can help your family win scholarships, click here.
What is Scholarship EDGE Elite and Elite+?
Scholarship EDGE Elite and Elite+ allows you to receive 1-on-1 guidance from dedicated Scholarship Coaches as well as an actual scholarship winner.
Your coach will give you the accountability you need to be successful. They will listen, brainstorm, share insight, provide scholarship strategies, and challenge you to exceed your own expectations. Your coach is going to look for the best in you and your family while supporting you along every step of the way.
Benefits of communicating with your coach via chat:
- You can save, reread, and reuse the information anytime you need.
- You can contact your coach at your own convenience instead of having to formally schedule an appointment.
- You will save time by focusing on the areas that give you the best scholarship results.
- You will save money because online coaching is very affordable for most families. One $750 scholarship could easily pay for an entire year of 1-on-1 help.
- You will have someone dedicated to your family that knows what makes you unique and how to position your story to the committee.
- You will have a safe space where you can share your concerns, fears, and worries with someone that understands exactly where you’re coming from.
In addition, you’ll also have access to:
- Weekly LIVE Office Hours with Gabrielle where she’ll teach you a scholarship strategy, share insight on upcoming scholarships, and answer all of your questions.
- A private member’s only Facebook group where Gabrielle and the Scholarship Informer Team will assist you.
- Application videos that provide inside information on upcoming scholarships.
- and more!
If you know that you need someone that’ll hold your hand and guide you to success, click here to learn more.
Wondering how many scholarships you can ACTUALLY WIN?
Use our Scholarship Calculator to determine your chances.