This module is only beneficial if you’ve completed all the others. Why? Because I can’t help you get faster results if there are other incorrect pieces of your scholarship system.
I want you to do more of what works, not more of the things that lead you or your student to being passed over for the next application.
You will see rapid results if you’ve done the work from the previous modules. If not, go back and finish the videos you need to…even if it means starting over from the beginning.
What You’ll Learn in the Rapid Results Module
- What to Do Before You Submit Your Scholarship: The 3 Most Important Questions to Ask Before You Submit Any Scholarship Application
- What to Do After You Submit a Scholarship Application: The T.M.A. Ninja Tactic That Produces Rapid Results
- The Truth Behind the Scholarship Selection Process: Why You Did or Didn’t Win and What to Do Moving Forward
- How to Supercharge Your Scholarship System: How to Get and Stay Motivated to Reach Your Scholarship Goals
- Scholarship Habits to Develop Over the Year: Ideas to Position Yourself as an Ideal Candidate
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)