Missing out on scholarship deadlines often comes from an unorganized scholarship list.
While the fastest way to solve this is to just pick up a copy of our Scholarship Fast Track Scholarship Toolkit or the College Scholarship Organizer and Planner Pack, I’ll show you additional tricks to keep up with your scholarship applications and deadlines.
What You’ll Learn
- My “10 Tricks” that will keep you on track and your scholarships organized.
- What Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson can teach us about scholarships.
- The “Email Hat-Trick” that automatically sends scholarships you qualify for to your inbox without the annoying advertisements. (It’ll also protect you from scams and handpick scholarships not found in the popular scholarship search engines.)
- The “Cloud Collaboration System Saver” that cuts the time you spend on scholarships by AT LEAST HALF!
- …and so much more that I can’t even list them all here!
The Find Money Fast Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: [Part 2 of 2] The 16 Core Scholarship Themes: What to Expect When Looking for Scholarships and How to Prepare for Your Applications
- What’s Next? [Part 1 of 2] Quickly Find Scholarships on the Internet: Secrets to Using Google to Find Scholarships in Little Time
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)