Most students fail to use all of their activities to earn money to pay for college. From video games, family movie nights, volunteer work, athletics, band, and more, you can literally earn a scholarship for anything and everything. This video tells you how and why.
What You’ll Learn
- Methods to use your extra-curricular activities in your scholarships.
- Why what you do outside of the classroom is just as influential as what you do inside the classroom.
- The “5 Person Average Phenomenon” and how it affects your scholarship process.
The Profile Boosters Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: Profile Booster #3: Career: Ways Your Future Career Impacts Finding and Applying for Scholarships
- What’s Next? Profile Booster #5: Essence: How Your Personality, Beliefs, and Values Create Scholarship Opportunities
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)