Part 2 of Scholarships 101 covers the first of three core scholarship principles. Without this principle, I never would have learned how to position myself as “The Ideal Candidate”.
What You’ll Learn
- What scholarship filters are and how to use them to find your best fit scholarships.
- How every scholarship must be put through the “Leverageable Opportunity Test”.
- Ways to conduct research on past scholarship winners to use as an advantage for your applications.
The Scholarship Roadmap Module
- Module Home Page: Go to the Introduction and Breakdown of this Module
- Previous Video: [Part 1 of 4] Scholarships 101 – The True Definition of Scholarships: What Scholarships Are and Aren’t, Plus Everything Else You Need to Know
- What’s Next? [Part 3 of 4] Scholarships 101 – Core Principle 2: What Scholarship Are and Aren’t, Plus Everything Else You Need to Know
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)