You’ve done all of the legwork of finding a scholarship you believe you’d be a good fit for, but now what?
What can you actually do to win the money you need to pay for college? Because copying someone’s essay won’t work (it’s called plagiarism) and mimicking their style may be great, but may not give you the best results.
The reason you’re not winning scholarships or will not win scholarships in the future is because you can’t pinpoint the winning writing formula. You see, there’s a formula that’s being used. This module will outline every single piece of it.
What You’ll Learn in the Application Accelerators Module
- How to Create a Winning Scholarship Application: The Purpose of Scholarship Applications and Supplemental Information
- Write Winning Scholarship Essays: How to Tell Your Story to Connect with Any Scholarship Committee
- Rules for Scholarship Recommendation Letters: The Keys to Receiving the Best Recommendation Letters to Give You an Advantage
- The Scholarship Resume: What No One Tells You About One of the Most Important Pieces of Your Application
- Ace Your Scholarship Interviews: Leave the Committee with a Lasting Impression: Preparing for Any Scholarship Interview
Feel free to post a question below in the comments or in our Free Scholarship Talk Facebook Group.
If you’re a Scholarship EDGE Member, ask your Scholarship Coach! (Not a member but want to learn more about Scholarship EDGE, click here.)